Dippy Love • Part 2 • Dippy Dip

Listen Now on anchor.fm

Published on: June 22, 2020 at 11:01 AM


Love is the best! Breaking it hurts the worst! This episode includes of how I've been putting myself to change into what I am now, from the extremes of being depressed! My Friends and family who by all cost and hardwork had turned me through about this me within a new spectrum!! Background score- A Million dreams, Gratitude by Sounds of Soul, Beautiful inspiring music step into light by Kamizake Kitty. Credits- Madhavjith. IGTV-Harenee KS. Thanks to all my friends in Central University of Tamil Nadu. 


#anchor #podcast #love #sea #spotify #nautical #miami #itunes #losangeles #podcasting #tattoo #usa #travel #ship #soundcloud #art #anchortattoo #boat #beach #newyork #follow #music #florida #sports #sailor #summer #instagram #instagood #vacation #sailing #anchor #podcast #love #sea #spotify #nautical #miami #itunes #losangeles #podcasting #tattoo #usa #travel #ship #soundcloud #art #anchortattoo #boat #beach #newyork #follow #music #florida #sports #sailor #summer #instagram #instagood #vacation #sailing

Comments

  1. Looking great work dear. I'm happy to read your blog, really appreciated this quality work. Thanks for sharing. If you want to know about att email settings you can visit here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts