Dippy Memories • Part 3 • Dippy Dip Episodes

Published on: June 25, 2020 at 3:05 PM
Memories stay for a life long. Managing is the challenge. This Episode deals in dealing memories. Dedicated to Jaffy (Tirunelveli). Hope this one makes a twist to your own life! I wish to listen to your suggestions as well. You can DM me on Instagram or just voice message me on anchor.fm/akku-kuttan. Your feedback and suggestions are of at most importance to me! You can now listen my podcast on Spotify, Listennotes as well as Apple Podcast. 
Credits- Thasmiya, Aishwarya James, Jaffar Ali, Aadilakshmi, Basim, Vineeth Venu, Alan Sunny, Kanimozhi T, Harenee KS, Chandra Kumar, Janani the Minion, Madhavjith, Sayooj Santhosh, Munavvar Hussain, Abhirami S, Surya Kiran, Amritha, Sneha S, Amal P Mohan, and the entire CUTN FRATERNITY.

Comments

Popular Posts